Thanksgiving and the beginning of the holiday season are less than a week away! Many of you will be shopping this weekend for an enormous Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving celebrates the harvest and abundance. With 20 at my table, we already have 15 items on the menu! Food, family and football define the day. With many Americans struggling with diabetes, some of those family favorites are in need of a makeover. A slightly smaller turkey, one more veggie, one less pie can make big difference in how you feel. Small changes in recipe preparation can also make a big difference in your health. ABC News recently shared some great ideas for diabetics and Thanksgiving on their show. Below is a link to their site that includes a variety of resources for diabetics. We all have so much to be thankful for. Why not add better health to your list of blessings in the coming year? Happy Thanksgiving!
- Are you #livingwithdiabetes? From #dailycare to selecting shoes, everything you need to know about taking care of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know how to identify, #treatandprevent #diabeticblisters? If you are living with diabetes it is important t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Are you #livingwithdiabetes? Do you read #foodlabels? They can help you to make better decisions about what to ea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A simple guide to summer fun from the AADE! Eat healthy, attend gatherings, get outside and exercise!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Itchy, #drycrackedskin on your feet from #diabetes? Let us help you #ditchtheitch! Clinically proven & less than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago