Thanksgiving and the beginning of the holiday season are less than a week away! Many of you will be shopping this weekend for an enormous Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving celebrates the harvest and abundance. With 20 at my table, we already have 15 items on the menu! Food, family and football define the day. With many Americans struggling with diabetes, some of those family favorites are in need of a makeover. A slightly smaller turkey, one more veggie, one less pie can make big difference in how you feel. Small changes in recipe preparation can also make a big difference in your health. ABC News recently shared some great ideas for diabetics and Thanksgiving on their show. Below is a link to their site that includes a variety of resources for diabetics. We all have so much to be thankful for. Why not add better health to your list of blessings in the coming year? Happy Thanksgiving!
- Simplify #mealplanning with #MakeAheadSunday! Make meals on Sunday to have Monday or during the week. Mini Meatloaf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Make breakfast the most important #mealoftheday in 2020! It's especially important if you are #livingwithdiabetes.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Advanced Healing Cream is soothing relief for rough dry, winter skin. It's clinically proven to increase circulatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We know you’ve heard it before, but #exercise is really can help #controldiabetes! Start today & resolve to keep it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Dry cracked, #slowhealingskin? You don’t have to be #livingwithdiabetes to find serious soothing relief with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago