Thanksgiving and the beginning of the holiday season are less than a week away! Many of you will be shopping this weekend for an enormous Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving celebrates the harvest and abundance. With 20 at my table, we already have 15 items on the menu! Food, family and football define the day. With many Americans struggling with diabetes, some of those family favorites are in need of a makeover. A slightly smaller turkey, one more veggie, one less pie can make big difference in how you feel. Small changes in recipe preparation can also make a big difference in your health. ABC News recently shared some great ideas for diabetics and Thanksgiving on their show. Below is a link to their site that includes a variety of resources for diabetics. We all have so much to be thankful for. Why not add better health to your list of blessings in the coming year? Happy Thanksgiving!
- Are you sheltering and #cookingathome? Make it easy! How to poach and #shredchicken to use in meals next week.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #Familyandfriends are key to successful #diabeticselfmanagement! Do you know how to ask for help and involve those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Living with #diabetes? Take care of yourself! Enjoy a #cupofcoffee, fuzzy socks and #AdvancedHealingCream for rough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- People with #diabetes are at a higher risk of getting very sick & having complications related to the #Covid19. Wha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- You eat right, exercise & watch your weight. Now take care of the skin you live in. #AdvancedHealingCream is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago