Thanksgiving and the beginning of the holiday season are less than a week away! Many of you will be shopping this weekend for an enormous Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving celebrates the harvest and abundance. With 20 at my table, we already have 15 items on the menu! Food, family and football define the day. With many Americans struggling with diabetes, some of those family favorites are in need of a makeover. A slightly smaller turkey, one more veggie, one less pie can make big difference in how you feel. Small changes in recipe preparation can also make a big difference in your health. ABC News recently shared some great ideas for diabetics and Thanksgiving on their show. Below is a link to their site that includes a variety of resources for diabetics. We all have so much to be thankful for. Why not add better health to your list of blessings in the coming year? Happy Thanksgiving!
- Get moving! Exercise is an important part of #managingdiabetes! 15 #exercisetips for people living with diabetes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Can diabetes affect the #qualityofsleep? Absolutely! Understand the relationship between #diabetesandsleep plus tip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Managingdiabetesatwork can lead to unexpected challenges. Tips for #copingwithdiabetes on the job!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Livingwithdiabetes & extremely dry skin? Try #AdvancedHealingCream! Patented & clinically proven to soothe and he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Looking for #quickdinneroptions? Try this fast and furious #VeggieQuesadilla recipe and #MeatlessMonday meal planni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago