For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- #Livingwithdiabetes? Do you have itchy, #drycrackedskin? Let #AdvancedHealingCream help you ditch the itch! Clinic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Celebrate a #MeatlessMonday with #HolidayCrunchSalad! Beautiful and delicious, is sure to be a favorite anytime of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Are you planning a barbecue this summer? Living with diabetes? Tips to keep you on track without missing out!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Dry, #damagedskin on your feet & legs? Get soothing relief with #AdvancedHealingCream! Clinically proven & less tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- What food is loaded with #proteinfiber #helps to #controlbloodsugar? Beans! Dry, canned or fresh add them meals se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago