For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- How important is #drinkingwater if you are living with #diabetes? VERY important & here’s why!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Dancing is fun! It's #goodexercise with lots of #benefits. Living with #diabetes? Get up, turn on some music, ‘s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- There are 2 good reasons to add #morelemons to your #diet: soluble fiber & Vitamin C! Great for #diabetics, add the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Having diabetes can cost a LOT of money! Are you doing enough to #manageyourdiabetes & #reducecosts?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Berries & chocolate & nuts, oh my! Just a few of the 21 #superfoods that help to keep #bloodsugar down!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago