For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- Tomorrow is the 4th of July and there will be food. Barbecue perhaps? Healthy tips for people living with diabetes.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Living with diabetes? A visit to the #Farmer’sMarket is great for you. Fresh produce, a little exercise and sunshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Do you have a #diabeticsupplykit ready in case of an #emergency? What to pack in your “go bag” to be ready at a mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Are you #livingwithdiabetes? Do you #readfoodlabels? They can help you to make better decisions about what to eat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Are you living with diabetes? Instead of looking at what you shouldn’t eat, look at what you SHOULD! 12… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago