For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- Feeling overwhelmed by #managingdiabetes? Diabetic burnout is real! 5 ways to avoid it! bit.ly/2j9BNK4 https://t.co/lwP6pSDIaG 17 hours ago
- Painfully #drychappedskin that is slow to heal? You need Neoteric Diabetic #AdvancedHealingCream! #Clinicallyproven… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Living with #diabetes & considered taking #supplements to help #controlbloodsugar? Six to consider & 3 to avoid!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Feeling under the weather & #livingwithdiabetes? Some #OTCmedications can #raisebloodsugar! Be informed & monitor b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How important is #drinkingwater if you are living with #diabetes? VERY important and here’s why!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago