For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- What’s in your #pantry? This list will give you an idea of things to keep on hand for #stressfree #lowcarb meals!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Laughter truly is the best medicine. Check out all the health benefits of humor and laughter!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Ever thought about using a #pedometer? Gauge and keep track of your daily #activity! bit.ly/17RqzPV https://t.co/3AXQfYaeJu 1 day ago
- Foil packet dinners? Quick, easy & no clean up! Substitute veggies for potatoes for a #healthy #lowcarb dinner!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 28 days to change your ways! A #nutritionist approved #mealplan to help those living with #diabetes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago