For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- Do you know about #ThePlateMethod? #Diabetic or not, it is a really healthy way to approach the way you eat!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Are you #livingwithdiabetes? Do you# readfoodlabels? They can help you to make better decisions about what to eat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #Losingweight is not easy but a few #smallchanges can have big benefits! Aren’t your life and #yourhealth worth it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Feeling under the weather and #livingwithdiabetes? Some #OTCmedications can #raisebloodsugar! Be informed & monit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Want to reduce your risk of #Type2diabetes? Add #weighttraining to your exercise routine! bit.ly/2bMJuQn https://t.co/C6MU6SdBwS 2 days ago