For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- Simplify #mealplanning with #MakeAheadSunday! Make meals on Sunday to have Monday or during the week. Mini Meatloaf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 46 minutes ago
- Make breakfast the most important #mealoftheday in 2020! It's especially important if you are #livingwithdiabetes.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Advanced Healing Cream is soothing relief for rough dry, winter skin. It's clinically proven to increase circulatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We know you’ve heard it before, but #exercise is really can help #controldiabetes! Start today & resolve to keep it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Dry cracked, #slowhealingskin? You don’t have to be #livingwithdiabetes to find serious soothing relief with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago