For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- Are you sheltering and #cookingathome? Make it easy! How to poach and #shredchicken to use in meals next week.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- #Familyandfriends are key to successful #diabeticselfmanagement! Do you know how to ask for help and involve those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Living with #diabetes? Take care of yourself! Enjoy a #cupofcoffee, fuzzy socks and #AdvancedHealingCream for rough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- People with #diabetes are at a higher risk of getting very sick & having complications related to the #Covid19. Wha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- You eat right, exercise & watch your weight. Now take care of the skin you live in. #AdvancedHealingCream is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago