For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- It’s pumpkin season! Coconut Curry #PumpkinSoup and a hearty green salad is a perfect #October #MeatlessMonday meal! bit.ly/2IhnKww 1 day ago
- #Diabetes by the numbers! Do you know your #bloodpressure or #cholesterol level? 8 numbers you need to know!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- You eat right, exercise and watch your weight. Now take care of the skin you live in. #AdvancedHealingCream is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Are you #drinkingenoughwater? Even mild #dehydration can have a negative impact on #bloodsugarlevels. Get a glass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Hard on your hands? Water, chemicals and tools can cause rough, #drydamagedskin. Made for diabetics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago