For nearly a year, we have been posting thoughts and information intended to help those living with diabetes. We have learned a lot in the last year from all of you about diabetes and about blogging. We hope we have been a resource and a source of support and comfort to some of the millions of diabetics and their families. Currently, we are in the process of moving our blog to another host site. Please look for us at WordPress.com as a blog titled Diabetic Healing. We are also available on Twitter at diabetichealing and on Facebook at Diabetic Advanced Healing. We hope you will continue to follow us and continue to to part of our on-going discussions. As a company, Neoteric Cosmetics will continue it’s commitment to make high quality products specifically formulated to meet the unique skin care needs of those living with diabetes and other medically related skin issues. For information or to contact us visit: www.neotericdiabetic.com or www.neotericcometics.com .
- Did you know #herbs & spices can help to balance #bloodsugar? The 9 best to incorporate in your daily diet!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Do you take samples a farmer’s market? How many? This and other Do's & Don’ts of #shopping at a #farmersmarket!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Need a #vacation from diabetes? #Diabeticburnout is real! How to take a break without sacrificing your #health!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Shopping for #freshproduce? Know what’s in season? Thank Kate for the July produce guide & dozens of #recipes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you have #lowbloodsugar at bedtime? Have a healthy a snack! You’ll feel better and sleep better!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago